PLEASE STOP 🛑 AND READ CAREFULLY!!
(Updated April 2020)
Please remain in your vehicle when you arrive. Your consultant will text/call when ready to have you come inside the salon.
NEW SALON RE-ENTRY POLICIES
1. All clients must complete Exposure Risk Questionnaire 1-2 days BEFORE arriving to their appointment (link provided in email confirmations or by your Consultant)
2. All clients must be 100% symptom free
3. All clients must wear a face mask that goes around your ears and covers your nose and mouth the entire salon visit. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE BUILDING UNLESS YOU HAVE A FACE MASK ON. The CDC website has mask tutorials if needed
4. All clients will have their temperature taken using a touchless thermometer upon entry
5. All clients must wash their hands with soap and warm water for 30 secs when they enter the salon and immediately at the end of each appointment
6. Please do not bring these items into the salon (large purses, bags, personal computers/tablets, food/drinks etc). Phones, keys, money or cards must be placed in a ziplock upon entry (which will be provided)
7. Regarding payment, check with your consultant! Cash will still be accepted. If you have concerns about health and safety, Cashapp or Zelle are also accepted. You may also use credit/debit cards and PayPal (there will be a $3 fee).
8. ABSOLUTELY NO GUESTS/CHILDREN ARE ALLOWED INSIDE BUILDING UNLESS BEING SERVICED (There will be NO public access to our restroom)
—Due to the recent CDC response regarding cases of flu/coronavirus, it is MANDATORY that you cancel or reschedule any appointment if you are sick or having any symptoms related to any illness. Our health (including our families with infants/young children, elderly and other clients) is of utmost importance as we all share the responsibility to protect ourselves by preventing exposure. If you come to any appointment showing symptoms, you will be asked to leave immediately and render full payment of services. Additionally, you will no longer be able to schedule future appointments with this business.—
New Online Class (VSIM- Virtual Self Interlocking Maintenance) is now being offered. Click HERE to register (select Flo Davis)
LOC INNOVATIONS IS IN NETWORK WITH “REBEL LOCS” BY AMELIA LEEKS (843-956-3355) TO PROVIDE NEW CLIENT CONSULTATIONS, LATE WEEKDAY APPOINTMENTS AND WEEKEND APPOINTMENTS AT THE SALON LOCATION. SCROLL TO BOTTOM TO SCHEDULE BELOW.
Please log in before scheduling. This will help to decrease double booking by viewing all past and present appointments.
PRICES FOR LOC INNOVATIONS WILL INCREASE EFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2020 (for regular on time appointments)
Please select the correct appointment option below based on your previous retightening appointment. Loc Innovations is NOT ACCEPTING CLIENTS WHO ARE EXCESSIVELY OVERDUE (8+ weeks)! All clients are allowed up to 48 hours to cancel appointment/reschedule. Please if you arrive early, REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE (we will text/call you when we are ready for you to come inside, as we will not be ready to service you until your appointment time! Client understands that if 16 minutes late, a late fee of $30 will be added to your service (no exceptions). If client is 30 minutes late consultant holds the right to cancel the appointment and a no show fee will be assessed prior to next appointment.
You may also visit THE LOC NETWORK or SISTERLOCKS HOME PAGE for additional scheduling options.
You are Beautiful, You Are Blessed and You are the BEST YOU there is!
Owner of Loc Innovations
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment